You need an easy-to-use, self-service match and report capability connected to the industry’s leading provider reference database – OneKey. Accurately identify and verify versus OneKey the healthcare individuals and organizations in your commercial database. Quickly match and append provider information, enriching your target list. The new OneKey Matching Service will save you time and money!
Improve Provider Data Quality through OneKey Match
Here are a few business use cases:
- Improve data quality and accuracy
- Match to enrich your customer records with updated profile demographic data
- Add new insights about your customers
- Enhance provider licensure information to improve compliance or help cross-reference provider records for IT
Upgrade Data Quality to Improve Commercial Effectiveness
OneKey Matching Services positively contribute to:
- CRM applications, including improved profiling, targeting and segmentation
- Reporting projects, including assisting with the aggregation of value across providers
- Market research programs, including improving insights through the clustering of providers
- IT expenditures, including the reduction or elimination of unnecessary data management costs
- Compliance initiatives, including PDMA, Aggregate Spend, Transparency, state license verification, NPI append, and much more
OneKey Validation Methodology
To ensure the level of accuracy and compliance required to propel healthcare businesses forward, OneKey is derived from best-of-breed data collection methods and powerful integration processes including:
- Proactive telephone, web, and desktop research
- Billions of claims and transactional data linking, validating, and delivering insight
- Continual execution of automatic and manual processes that balance efficiency to ensure quality
- Daily processing, verification and validation of customer inquiries for efficient governance and stewardship
- Automatic import of trusted industry and government sources to ensure compliance
This incomparable blend of people, processes and technology enables us to deliver provider data that reflects the latest profile updates, regulatory changes, the impact of provider-organization relationships, and more.
OneKey also enables you to access IQVIA’s sales, prescription, and claims data for deeper provider insights.
The OneKey Solution
Extend your coverage of healthcare professionals, organizations and affiliations through OneKey – a best-of-breed healthcare professional, institution and affiliation reference data solution from IQVIA.
With more than 10.7 million healthcare professionals, 3.2 million email addresses, and 696,000 healthcare organizations, OneKey connects your organization to a single reference data standard and helps you understand customer access, value and potential.
About IQVIA and OneKey
The OneKey reference database from IQVIA is a direct result of integration from three premiere brands: IMS Health, SK&A, and Healthcare Data Solutions.
Looking to reach more healthcare providers? IQVIA’s OneKey database includes over 242 physician specialties to choose from. You may also be interested in our doctor emails, physician data, NPI numbers, integrated health systems data, medical office managers mailing list, physician prescribing data, and more from IQVIA.