Understanding diagnoses, procedures, and prescriptions with Medical Claims Data
Medical claims data are critical in understanding patient diagnoses and in-office procedures and drug administrations. Medical claims data track what takes place during a patient’s visit with their physician. Knowing what conditions a patient is diagnosed with, what procedures are performed, and what drugs are administered is important in understanding why therapies are started or changed, as well as for market sizing and targeting.
Understanding the Entire Patient Healthcare Journey
- Through the use of de-identified Patient Keys, IQVIA is able to track patients’ healthcare activity across entities and channels.
- The view of the patients’ activity can be expanded to see other healthcare behavior – such as visits to a hospital or pharmacy – both before and after a physician visit.
OneKey Validation Methodology
To ensure the level of accuracy and compliance required to propel healthcare businesses forward, OneKey is derived from best-of-breed data collection methods and powerful integration processes including:
- Proactive telephone, web, and desktop research
- Billions of claims and transactional data linking, validating, and delivering insight
- Continual execution of automatic and manual processes that balance efficiency to ensure quality
- Daily processing, verification and validation of customer inquiries for efficient governance and stewardship
- Automatic import of trusted industry and government sources to ensure compliance
This incomparable blend of people, processes and technology enables us to deliver provider data that reflects the latest profile updates, regulatory changes, the impact of provider-organization relationships, and more.
OneKey also enables you to access IQVIA’s sales, prescription, and claims data for deeper provider insights.
The OneKey Solution
Extend your coverage of healthcare professionals, organizations and affiliations through OneKey – a best-of-breed healthcare professional, institution and affiliation reference data solution from IQVIA.
With more than 10.7 million healthcare professionals, 3.97 million email addresses, and 696,000 healthcare organizations, OneKey connects your organization to a single reference data standard and helps you understand customer access, value and potential.
About IQVIA and OneKey
The OneKey reference database from IQVIA is a direct result of integration from three premiere brands: IMS Health, SK&A, and Healthcare Data Solutions.
Looking to reach more healthcare providers? IQVIA’s OneKey database includes over 242 physician specialties to choose from. You may also be interested in our doctor emails, physician data, NPI numbers, integrated health systems data, medical office managers mailing list, physician prescribing data, and more from IQVIA.